CHECK IT OUT...More Super-Sekrit Stuff

For the past few months I’ve been working on a super-sekrit project. And by “I’ve been working on”, I mean, of course, the fabulous Maddee of xuni.com, who’s been working crazy hard to design MY NEW WEBSITE! YAY!!!!

Maddee’s got mad skills, and has designed some of my favorite author websites…you can check out her entire portfolio here.

For my site, she has created nothing short of a masterpiece! (One of the subtle things I love…notice the flash glow that passes over the sidebar links when you run your mouse over them. Way cool!) She’s definitely got an eye for detail!

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think!!!

COMING SOON: Maddee has arranged to have my blog designed to match the website. How cool is that???

Comments

Marty said…
Great looking webpage... congratulations!
lisa and laura said…
Wow! The website looks absolutely amazing. You are so MAJOR I can hardly even stand it. I'm so glad that we became friends BEFORE your books are published because I've never been friends with anyone famous before and I'm really excited to start name dropping.
Christy Raedeke said…
It's stunning! And that photo of you on the home page is sooooo good. How exciting to see everything come together!
Heidi Willis said…
I love her designs, and yours is so you, and so super cool!! And the photo of you....majorly pro-fesh-un-al!!

And Lash Blast Mascara. It's amazing.
Leigh Purtill said…
Oh very very cool!!! And I love when blogs contain the same elements as a website. :)
It's beautiful! And the author quote is awesome -- lucky you! Congrats :)
Patti said…
Looks great, congratulations.
PJ Hoover said…
The new website looks fantastic! Love it!
Eli said…
Love your webpage! I've been surfing it actually. x)