Some Shout Outs...


I have some special thanks to give. These are a little belated for Thanksgiving, but better late than never, right?

First, to Dear Author for posting my book deal announcement on their site, it’s just so dang cool to see The Body Finder listed among the ranks of other (real) books! It makes it seem so official…I feel like I need to pinch myself!!!

Also, a special thanks to Steph at Reviewer X (collaboratively with Kristi at The Story Siren) for her Steph Intervention in announcing the deal in their weekly YA Connection. And again to The Story Siren and Reviewer X for letting everyone know that my jacket blurbs were up the following week. I appreciate you guys more than I can say!!!

And lastly, to Lenore over at Presenting Lenore for the free copy of Audrey, Wait! I won it in the contest that ended last week and I’m so excited to get my hands on it.

Oh, and for anyone out there (like me) who has been curious about Reviewer X, she just posted a great/fun/adorable post about herself yesterday…complete with gorgeous photo that is NOTHING like I imagined her. It looks like she’s having way too much fun over there. Check it out!

Thanks everyone!!!

Comments

Leigh Purtill said…
The last contest I won was in my freshman year of college at a sorority pledge event and I won a pair of movie passes to a movie I didn't want to see (I really wanted to win the James Dean poster).

Congrats again, Kimberly - you have many awesome things to be thankful for and will have many more to come!

Cheers~
Leigh, that's funny about the movie passes...that's normally the kind of stuff I win. I'm actually excited about my Audrey, Wait!

Thanks for the nice words. I really do feel so thankful for everything that's happened so far, I would hate to get to the point where I take any of it for granted!
Steph said…
HAHAHA No problem, Kim! :) You're getting mentioned all over the place! Go you! :D

I love the "you're nothing like I pictured you!" comments. Makes me wonder HOW exactly people build me in their heads!

Steph
Thanks Lenore! I'm glad I won too. Haha!

And Steph, I would never admit how I really pictured you (especially since I've already admitted that you mildly terrify me!). Suffice it to say, that you are MUCH less *sinister* than I'd imagined! ;)